Sunday, October 3, 2010

So, what is this and why should I care?

A blog, and I guess you shouldn't... unless you happen to like boardgames, music or philosophy (And preferably all three). Since those three things take up 99% of my time these days, I thought I might as well go for broke and tack on another 0.5%. 1/200th of my life is enough time to spend on eating and sleeping, right? Anyways... well, that's the gist of it. At the moment I'm going to play things by ear and just post irregular updates about whatever strikes my fancy, but I'll try to keep the balance more or less equal and might consider implementing some sort of rough schedule later down the line. Also, feel free to try to prod me in the direction you'd prefer this to go, I might actually listen.

And that's that. Let's get the show on the road... or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment